2019 Mantis Back Porch ComposTumbler CT08002
Back Porch ComposTumbler
Mobile composter makes compost in as little as 4 to 6 weeks*
The Back Porch ComposTumbler is the small composter developed for urban composting and backyard use and makes compost in as little as 4-6 weeks*. You don’t need a lot of environment to be environmentally friendly. Mantis has expanded the world of composting to gardeners with smaller yards. The mobile design includes two wheels for easy and lightweight transport. Holds 4 bushels.
• Wheel finished compost to flower beds and garden areas.
• Compost bin contents are totally enclosed.
• Vented end caps permit proper air flow and drainage.
• Door latches securely to contain odors and keep rodents out.
• Easy-grip grooves make it simple to rotate the compost drum.
- Convenient Wheels: Take your composter directly to the garden and flower beds – just tip it back and wheel it wherever you need.
- Turning grooves: Rotating your Back Porch ComposTumbler is easy – just take hold of a groove and turn the composting drum.
- Aerator/drainage unit on the bottom combined with screened vents on each side: Balances air intake and moisture levels, also eliminating spillage. Aeration vent permits drainage of excess moisture, known as ‘compost tea’.
- Removable door: Makes adding materials to the composter even easier.
- Contains up to 4 bushels of materials: As much high quality compost as you need for small garden spaces and potted plants.
- Secure door latches: Doors latch tightly to keep animals out and keep compost materials in while turning the drum
- Drum Capacity: 5 cu. ft. Holds up to 4 bushels (37 gal.) for composting; over one 30 gal. trash bag of material
- Size: 37 in. H x 31 in. W x 26 in. D
- Drum Height: 7 in. off the ground
- Drum Materials: Double-wall, high density polyethylene with insulating air cell. BPA-free, food grade plastic end caps.
- Frame: Polyester powder-coated black steel tubing, with two wheels
- Drainage: Aerator/Drainage unit on the bottom
- Air Circulation: Screened vents on each side
- Turning: Indented grooves on drum allow grip for turning
- Color: Sage Green
- Time to Finish Compost: Finished compost in 4 to 6 weeks*
- Guarantee: 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee: Try it for 60 days, risk-free.
- Warranty: 2 years
- 5 cu. ft.
- 26 in.
- 31 in.
- 37 in.