Honda Power Equipment HHT25SLTA
Ferguson's Lawn Equipment
Honda Power Equipment
- Honda 25cc mini 4-stroke engine
- Runs on straight, unleaded gas (no mixing)
- 17" Semi-matic (bump feed) head with Ultra Quiet® line
- Durable flex shaft with lifetime warranty
- Lightweight - 13lbs
- Runs on regular gas - no mixing!: Honda's 25cc mini 4-stroke engine runs on straight, unleaded gas. No need to mix gas and oil!
- Easy starting, 4-stroke Honda engine: The Honda Quick Start system offers a quick, easy start. No hassle. No fuss. Every time.
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on thick grass and heavy brush without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- Fuel efficient design: Highly fuel efficient design costs less to operate - up to 50% less than a two-stroke trimmer!
- Comfortable loop handle design: Vibration dampening design makes the HHT25SLTA more comfortable to operate.
- Durable flex shaft with limited lifetime warranty: Flex shaft with limited lifetime warranty for increased durability and superior shock absorption
- Deflector designed to provide increased operator visibility: Equipped with an automatic line cutter.
- Solid trigger design for increased durability
- 17" Semi-matic bump feed head, with Ultra Quiet® line: Ultra Quiet® line significantly reduces the trimmer's noise level.
- Lightweight - only 13.1 lbs!: The HHT25SLTA is Honda's lightest trimmer, thanks in part to the use of the world's lightest 4-stroke 25 cc engine.
- Less smoke and odor: 4-strokes don't burn oil like a two-stroke engine. Which means there's less smell and no smoke - and less headache for you.
- Ergonomically designed and positioned controls: Balance and maneuverability are superb due to the optimization of the engine's center of gravity, as well as the location of the throttle assembly and loop handle.
- Lower vibration for more comfortable operation: The GX25 creates less vibration than comparable engines to minimize operator fatigue.
- Use and store in any position: Unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used and stored in any position.
- Can accommodate a variety of 9" cutting blades with optional barrier kit
- Safety glasses and harness included
- Engine: GX25
- Displacement: 1.53 cu. in.(25cc)
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (86 Octane or higher)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.9 fl.oz.
- Carburetor: Diaphragm Type w/Fuel Pump
- Idle Speed: 3,100 + 200 rpm
- Max.(no load) RPM: 10,000 rpm (without cutting head)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 73.5 in. x 12.7 in. x 9.6 in.
- Dry Weight: 12.3 lb. (w/o head) 13.1 lb. (with head)
- Engine Stop Switch: Slide Type Switch
- Throttle control: Two Motion Trigger
- Main Pipe Diameter: 1.0 in. (25.4mm)
- Main Pipe Thickness: .06 in. (Aluminum)
- Drive Shaft: Flexible Steel Cable
- Shaft Support: Nylon Support Sleeve
- Gear Ratio: 1.235
- Handle: Loop Type
- Cutting Head: Semi-matic Feed-Nylon
- Line Type: Ultra Quiet
- Cutting Width: 17 in.
- Single Harness: Standard
- Double Harness: Optional (must be used with all blade applications)
- Safety Goggles: Standard
- Steel Blade: 9 in. Blade Optional (requires barrier kit)
- Blade Barrier Kit: Optional (must be used with all blade applications)
- Residential Warranty: 2 years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year
- Double Harness
- Blade Barrier (must be used with all blade applications)
- 9" Cutting Blades
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 1.53 cu. in.(25cc)
- Cutting Width
- 17 in.
- 12.3 lb. (w/o head) 13.1 lb. (with head)