2019 STIHL HT 56 C-E
A fuel-efficient pole pruner with a lightweight gearbox and Easy2Start™ technology.
Don't let overgrown branches loom over your property. Prune them with the redesigned STIHL HT 56 C-E pole pruner. It features a lightweight gearbox that enhances maneuverability and user comfort. It also features an inside (left-hand) guide bar and saw chain mounting system, providing a better view of cutting. Starting is nearly effortless thanks to STIHL Easy2Start™ technology - just give it a light pull and hear the engine come to life. The pruner also includes a unique, two-piece shaft design for easy storage and transport. It's a great addition to your landscaping arsenal, all for an affordable price.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Unique Two-Piece Shaft Design: This unique shaft design provides easy storage and transport.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine's compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- Overall Length: 9'2"
- Fuel Capacity: 340 cc (11.5 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain/guide Bar Size: 71 PM3 / 25 cm, (10 in. Bar)
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight*: 5.8 kg (12.8 lb.) w/ cutting attachment
- Engine Displacement
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- Engine Type
- Bar Length
- 10 in. (25 cm)