2018 STIHL BR 700 X
Call for Price
One of our most powerful blowers in the STIHL range with lighter, more maneuverable tubes.
The STIHL BR 700 X is an American-built*, no-compromise backpack blower that delivers ultimate power and comfort. As one of the most powerful blowers in the STIHL range, this professional model tackles tough cleanup jobs and large property maintenance. It comes with two lightweight, fixed-length tubes (44.3 in and 33.3 in), and features a more flexible pleated connecting hose, reducing fatigue and increasing the speed of cleanups by up to 20%. The blower also features exceptional comfort with its adjustable support harness, rubberized handle grips, anti-vibration system, large, extra-wide straps and backpack pad. Professionals will also enjoy its one-touch stop switch, easy starting, multi-function handle and semi-automatic choke. The BR 700 X marks the spot for demanding professionals.
*A majority of STIHL gasoline-powered units sold in the United States are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Soft grip handle: The soft grip handle provides added comfort.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch: The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start" setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you're ready to get back to work.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.: See it in action!
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Displacement: 64.8 cc (4.0 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.8 kW (3.8 bhp)
- Weight: 10.4 kg (23.0 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1400 cc (47.3 fl. oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 34 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 163 mph
- Max. Air Velocity**: 193 mph
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 75 dB(A)
- Air Volume: 901 cfm
- 4.0 cu. in. (64.8 cc)
- 23.0 lb. (10.4 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 163 mph