2018 STIHL BGA 100
The Lithium-Ion battery-powered BGA 100 is built with the professional landscaper in mind.
When in boost mode, the BGA 100 is the most powerful dedicated handheld blower in the STIHL range. This Lithium-Ion battery-powered blower boasts higher quality and better ergonomics than many other battery products on the market, and delivers performance superior to many gas powered models. The new BGA 100 design shifts the battery weight from the unit to the back or hip with a high-performance cable connecting system. This results in a lighter blower and reduces user fatigue. The BGA 100 features four performance levels through a variable speed throttle trigger delivering an even balance of blowing power and run time. Its rear-mounted air intake allows the blower to be used right- or left-handed. The quietest and lightest blower in the STIHL lineup, the BGA 100 allows you to clean up with ease around neighborhoods, urban areas, or other noise-sensitive zones.
Batteries & chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
Note: Must be used with battery belt or AR style backpack battery sold separately.
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that prevents the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Handle: With the multi-function handle, all of the blower's controls can be adjusted with one hand, allowing simple and reliable operation for both right and left-handed users. In addition, the handle's control lever allows the user to easily adjust the engine speed.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Control Lever: With the control lever, the engine speed can be continuously adjusted to regulate airflow. When the lever is released, the engine stops.
- Weight: w/o Battery 2.5 kg (5.5 lb.); w/ AP 100 3.3 kg (7.3 lb.); w/ AR 3000 10.6 kg (23.4 lb.)
- Blowing Force*: 17 Newtons - Boost Mode
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 840 m3/h (494 cfm) - Boost Mode
- Max. Air Velocity**: 75 m/sec. (168 mph) - Boost Mode
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 63 m/sec. (141 mph) - Boost Mode
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 56 dB(A) - Excludes Boost Mode
- Run Time (w/ Ap 180): Up to 25 minutes
- Run Time (w/ Ar 900): Up to 130 minutes
- Run Time (w/ Ar 3000): Up to 160 minutes
- Power Source: Battery
- 5.5 lb. (2.5 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 63 m/sec. (141 mph)