2017 Toro SnowMaster® 724 ZXR (36001)
With In-line Two-Stage Auger Technology
For homeowners looking for a snow blower that powers through deep end-of-driveway snow yet agile and nimble, the SnowMaster® 724 ZXR has a 212cc Toro OHV engine that delivers impressive power, unprecedented maneuverability and simple, user-friendly controls. The unique and innovative helical design spins ten times faster than a typical 2-stage snow blower and efficiently throws snow with 40 ft. throwing distance. With Personal Pace, it automatically moves at your walking speed and the integrated automatic steering makes it quick and easy to make hairpin turns. It's ultra-maneuverable, easy enough for anyone to handle and still powers through tough, end-of -driveway snow.
- 212cc Toro® OHV Engine
- 24" Clearing Width & Up to 40' (12 m) Throwing Distance
- 30% Faster than traditional Two-Stage Snowblowers†
- Ideally used to clear 6-12" of snow at a time on a driveway made of concrete or asphalt surfaces that can park up to 4-10 cars
- Cut Snow Clearing by 30%: Clears 25% more snow per minute, cutting your snow clearing time by 30%, getting you back in your house and out of the cold faster. *Capacity will vary with conditions. Compared to Toro® Power Max® models.
- 11" Deep Lug Tires: Directional deep lug wheels for added traction.
- Automatic Steering: Allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain – no triggers or levers required.
- Beveled Chute Design: For an efficient snow throw stream.
- EZ Turn Chute Control: Easily change chute direction with one hand. (Model 36001 only.)
- Handles Wet, Heavy Snow: Tall, open auger housing, free of obstacles reduces clogging in deep snow. The all steel rotor has a (1) helical design which quickly breaks up and gathers snow to the (2) center section that throws snow far through it's tall chute opening.
- Personal Pace® Self Propel: Toro’s innovative Personal Pace® self propel system automatically senses and adapts to your walking speed.
- Unibody Frame: Added durability with a one piece welded frame.
- 3 Year Warranty - Guaranteed For Life: 3-year Limited Warranty and Deflector, Lower Chute, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life. See retailer for details.
- Auger System: In-line 2-Stage
- Chute Control: EZ Turn
- Clearing Width: 24 in. - Snow Cut Depth - 1 Pass - 18 in.
- Drive System: Personal Pace®
- Engine: 212cc Toro® OHV
- Engine Displacement: 212cc
- Fuel Capacity: 2.3 qt. (2.2 L)
- Ignition: Recoil
- Scraper: Compression Loaded
- Throw Distance: Up to 40 ft. / 12 m
- Tires: 11 in. Deep Lug, Directional
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited; Deflector, Lower Chute, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life
- Weight: 117 lb. (53 kg)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 24 in.
- Max Discharge
- Up to 40 ft. (12 m)
- Drive Type
- Personal Pace®
- Wheel Size
- 11 in.
- 117 lb. (53 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.3 qt. (2.2 L)