2017 STIHL HL 100 K (0º)
Ideal for professionals, this extended reach low-emission hedge trimmer features a 42” long shaft.
With a 42” shaft length, the HL 100 K (0º) extended reach hedge trimmer from STIHL is the professional landscaper’s answer to extra tall and wide hedges. Its fixed-angle trimming head delivers constant cutting power to all hedge areas, even those thicker shrubs that don’t like to be cut – you know the ones. In addition to power and torque, this hedge trimmer also features a low-emission engine, making it environmentally conscious. It’s a well-rounded choice for active trimming professionals.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides for a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Displacement: 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)
- Weight: 6.0 kg (13.2 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 530 cc (18.0 oz.)
- Blade Length: 500 mm (20 in.)
- Shaft Length: 1070 mm (42 in.)
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.9 cu. in. (31.4 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 20 in. (500 mm)
- Cutter Type
- 13.2 lb. (6.0 kg)